Executive Search Services
A successful candidate search starts with the right recruiting firm.
When you engage an executive search firm, you are choosing the most important link in the search for growth and excellence for your company.
Rice Professional Search is an independently-owned contingency executive search firm dedicated to identifying and recruiting premier level professionals for our clients.
What sets us apart from other recruiting firms?
We are distinguished by our professional judgment, our commitment to quality, our consistent record of results and excellent client relations. Our reputation has been built as one of the most effective, results-oriented firms in the executive search industry. We focus on a consultative and customized approach that identifies the most qualified and committed candidates to be part of your organizational team.
Our reputation as a premier consulting firm has been built over the past decade... and continues to grow.
Even if you are satisfied with your present executive search firm, it is always advisable to consider other staffing alternatives. Choosing the right executive search firm will ensure the best selection of available candidates for your job openings.
Rice Professional Search would like to become your executive search firm of choice. We look forward to working with you on your present and future job openings. As a leading and established global executive search firm you can confidently rely on our reputation for expertise, excellence, and utmost discretion. (Contact Us for more details)
Our 25 Step Search Process.
We believe the search process should function smoothly and as effortlessly as possible for the Client, allowing the Hiring Official the freedom to concentrate on the demands of the business.
Our Search Process consists of 25 well defined steps...
- Consult with Hiring Official to gain a detailed understanding of the organization, the work place, and the corporate culture.
- Define and prioritize the scope, responsibilities, skills and technical requirements of the position.
- Determine the required experience, qualifications and characteristics of an ideal candidate.
- Develop a job description with a mutually understood search criteria that will allow for candidates to be gauged against agreed upon guidelines and expectations.
- Develop a list of preferred or acceptable target companies from which qualified individuals and candidates may be sourced.
- Research the industry to locate a logical talent pool, utilizing target companies, our broad external network and our extensive internal database.
- Having defined suitable prospects and leads…recruit!
- Qualify candidates by initial telephone interviews against the necessary job essentials.
- Identify individuals demonstrating genuine interest and possessing the necessary background and skill set.
- Provide candidate feedback regarding overall interest, perception of the opportunity, and any questions or concerns that may need to be addressed.
- Further identify potential candidates and continued conversations with specific individuals who had questions regarding the opportunity.
- Separate the potential finalists from the window shoppers and under-qualified.
- Prepare and submit summaries of those candidates who meet the preferred candidate criteria.
- Perform in-depth interviews with potential finalists to evaluate in detail their personal and professional qualifications.
- Evaluate and rank chosen nominees.
- Arrange and coordinate interviewing schedule with Hiring Official.
- Prepare and counsel nominees so that the company may be presented in the best possible way.
- Serve as an intermediary during the interviewing process.
- Debrief candidates after each interview, answering unanswered questions, etc.
- Debrief session with Hiring Official after each interview, assessing overall fit, strengths, weaknesses, compatibilities, etc.
- Perform background, educational and professional reference checks on finalist candidate(s) to verify candidates’ credentials and probe further into their career history, character and perceived potential. Review and assess backgrounds of candidate(s), and prepare and present summary findings to Hiring Official.
- Coordinate with Hiring Official on possible offers to be made, advising on compensation, providing background information, and assisting in communications as required.
- Strategize with Hiring Official to negotiate an acceptable offer and reconcile any differences with successful candidate(s) to smooth the way for offer acceptance.
- Assist successful candidate in cleanly terminating current position.
- Continued follow-up after placement to assure new employee integration and a smooth transition for the company and the successful candidate.
Job Description / Search Parameters
Research / Sourcing / Recruiting
Interviews / Interviewing
Job Offer / Acceptance
Reference and credential checks are performed by Rice Professional Search on a best efforts basis and should not be relied upon as the sole factor in making a hiring decision.