A successful career search starts with the right company.
A successful career search starts with the right company. Here are some of the qualities that distinguish Rice Professional Search from other staffing services:
- WE HAVE AN EXTENSIVE, REGULARLY UPDATED DATABASE OF DESIRABLE POSITIONS. We use our extensive resources and networking to maintain a database of growth-oriented opportunities throughout North America and overseas.
- OUR ABILITY TO NEGOTIATE THE COMPENSATION PACKAGE THAT YOU DESERVE. We carefully track current compensation trends to ensure that you receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
- OUR COMMITMENT TO CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCRETION. We protect anonymity. All search assignments are performed in our name and we only reveal your name to clients who meet the established requirements. No resumes will be distributed unsolicited.
- OUR THOROUGH RESEARCH OF EACH POSITION. We’ll provide all available and relevant information about the position, as well as key considerations about the client company such as its culture, key benefits, locations, commuting options, lifestyle factors, and more.
- OUR COMMITMENT TO MAXIMUM SUPPORT. We’ll support your efforts with a professional staff and our broad based Exchange and Communications Network established through agency agreements in key U.S. and international locations.
"Success always comes when preparation meets opportunity" - Henry Hartman
The Do's and Don'ts of Interviewing
We’re eager to assist you through the interviewing process, which can seem at times overwhelming and downright frustrating. Here we provide you with the tactics and strategies that will lead you in the right direction. After all, the interview is about you - the person that you know best - all you need to know is how to position and sell yourself.
For years now, Rice Professional Search has engaged in developing strong relationships with people just like you. Here we share with you this knowledge and experience so you will feel more at ease when your future, assets and skills are the main topic of conversation. (read more)
Making the Interview Process a Success
Once your Rice Professional Search representative has secured an interview for you, it’s up to you to sell yourself to the prospective employer. As a result of your diligent preparation and rehearsal, you should feel confident and prepared for your interview presentation. (read more)